If music be the food of love 倘若音樂是愛之糧
詞:Colonel Henry Heveningham
曲:David C. Dickau
If music be the food of love, 假如音樂是愛之糧,
sing on, sing on, till I am fill'd with joy; 唱吧!唱吧!直到我被喜樂充滿。
for then my list'ning soul you move 接著你感動我傾聽著的靈魂,
with pleasures that can never cloy, 賜予永不膩的歡樂。
your eyes, your mien, your tongue declare 你的眼,你神情,你的舌聲言
that you are music ev'rywhere. 你是無處不在的音樂
Pleasures invade both eye and ear, 歡樂侵入眼耳,
so fierce the transports are, they wound, 如此猛烈的狂喜,他們弄傷,
and all my senses feasted are, 我所有的感官受到邀請,
tho' yet the treat is only sound. 雖然只以聲音款待。
Sure I must perish by your charms, 當然我會滅亡在你的魅力中,
unless you save me in your arms. 除非你拯救我在你懷裡。
翻譯: 蓮之音
MUSIC:https://youtu.be/x-oK-s3jpzE?list=PLNa_gZui0hhJBl1teEDaBMWuhiMnHgalX
請先 登入 以發表留言。